Uniforms are ordered individually through soccer.com
- Each player will receive an e-mail from soccer.com. Look for an email with the subject line: “It's Time to Order Your LANCASTER SELECT SOCCER ASSOCIATION Gear” from custserv@SportsEndeavors.com.
- This e-mail is personalized for each player and will have their uniform # pre-populated when ordering. For ordering questions call soccer.com for assistance.
- Click one of the “CLICK HERE” links in the email to go to the LSSA ordering page on soccer.com. There are a number of ways to order from soccer.com, but clicking the REQUIRED COLLECTION link from the landing page will bring up a new window with the required uniform items (see list below)
- The minimum kit includes: 1 Lime green jersey (home), 1 Navy jersey (away), 1 navy short (regular OR women's cut), 1 pair navy socks, 1 pair lime socks and 1 pullover jacket. Note: the required kit on soccer.com’s ordering page includes both the regular cut and women’s cut shorts – you only need to order 1 short. Clicking “ADD TO CART” will add both pairs, but you can remove one from your cart before checking out.
- You can also order additional uniform parts if you choose.
- There is also an option to order LSSA spirit wear through soccer.com