NEW Tryout/Team Selection Process:
Per Ohio South Youth Soccer Association (OSYSA) bylaws and our current situation, there will not be a traditional two-week tryout period, only stipulations on when players can be offered to play on a team for the 2020-2021 season.
Current players can have the opportunity to play on their current 2019-2020 team for the 2020-2021 season and be offered a spot beginning May 26th. In order to be offered a spot, players need to be: Registered online for 2020-2021 tryouts and in good standing which would include but not be limited to: meeting club and team expectations throughout the 2019-2020 season and adhering to the club financial agreement. Current players who receive an offer would have 48 hours to commit back to a team before new players could be offered their spot.
Per OSYSA bylaws, any player who participated with another registered soccer club cannot be offered a spot until May 29th at 8:00am. Players who participated in a recreation soccer league or another program not associated with a registered club are able to receive an offer beginning May 26th.
If you are a new player and have any questions about joining a team under these circumstances email us.
When a player is offered a spot, they will be asked to either accept or decline the offer as soon as possible. To make this process as efficient as possible, electronic email offers will be the primary way offers are made, so there is a good chance you will NOT receive a phone call. Parents are expected to check their email(s) during this process.
In order to fully accept, players must select “accept” in the registration system, and then click to pay the deposit online.
Registration Items Needed To Secure Spot On a Team:
- Copy of Birth Certificate: Needed for proof of age. Please make sure it is a copy. (UPLOAD VIA DEMOSPHERE)
- Photo ID: Current picture of the player is needed for player cards. (UPLOAD VIA DEMOSPHERE)
- USYSA Player Membership Form: This is completed electronically in DEMOSPHERE
- Medical Release Form: Needed for tournament play. This is completed electronically in DEMOSPHERE
- Non-Refundable Deposit of $75.00. Payment can also be made be made online in your DEMOSPHERE account
- Failure to complete registration materials & deposit will result in loss of spot on the team
- Failure to turn in all items can result in your spot being offered to another player